Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 19 February 2008

Parking by Idiots!

This incident happens after I have done shopping at Tesco.
With Imran in the shopping cart and Hani in her carrier, I strolled to hubby's Hilux. I had reversed parked Hilux cuz its easier to do. Thanks to hubby's advice! As I was getting close to it, I saw an iswara trying its best to park next to Hilux. Mind you this guy was trying his best to reverse-park his iswara with his girlfriend watching. Once his done, I can clearly see that his slim girlfriend was making quite an effort to get out of the car. Why..?? IT WAS TOO DANG CLOSE TO MY HILUX!!!!!!
By the time I reached my transportation, they were gone! It was impossible for me to get inside the truck as the driver's door was blocked by iswara's side view mirror. I wanted to fold it.. but afraid of breaking it. I was not sure whether iswara was equipped with folded side mirror. So I had to come up with a way to get out of this mess. First I put Imran in the car, Then grocery bags, followed by strapping Hani in her car seat. Finally, I climbed in from the back seat behind the passenger's side to the driver seat. Fortunately I was 'big' enough to fit through this ordeal. HUHUHU..
Wonder what Hubby would do in this situation??

1 comment:

deathBerry said...

aku sungguh tak paham orang yang bersungguh2 nak reverse parking tapi sux at it! (macam aku la ahahaha =P)

tapi at least I'll check whether the door of the driver side of the car beside mine can be accessible.

sebab I'm soooo inclined to calar the car whose owner's like that idiot in your post.

jahat giler dak?