Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 21 June 2010

Let's bring on the fantasy...

Back in the days as a student, I was into fantasy stories. A guy I was chatting with introduced me to the Wheel of Time books. Unfortunately I could only read until book 9. Kinda lost attention for the following book. And I were to continue reading, I would have to start reading back the previous books. Which will only happen if I can take a whole week off work and being a mother. Hahah!
Anyway, the other day we went to Tropicana Mall where Borders was having a sale. And I saw Black Magician trilogy. Unfortunately I found the second and third book. But the first one was not available. And I am determine to get the first book no matter what. And I finally got the book yesterday! At Popular book store, I could only get 15% off with member's card rather than the 50% off at Borders. I would've bought all three books if only I had enough cash. So the rest of the trilogy have to wait till my next pay.
I'm already halfway finish and can't wait for weekend to come so I can get the rest. It's kinda light for a fantasy story which suits me just fine. I can't bear to overuse my brain just for reading. Hahah...

No comments: