Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 25 July 2010

So much for moderation..

I just spent my money on a new phone. Not just a phone, but a smart phone. I don't really need one but somehow with all the temptation and persuasion from Hubby, I bought it. So now I own a smart phone which I have no idea how to use. Besides my current service provider doesn't really provide me with any data usage plan, so I might transfer to another and opt for smart plan. First, Hubby has to disown me from his supplementary plan. Haha..
The thought of buying a smart phone never occurs to me but somehow the urge to be able to browse without the hassle of opening my netbook is so tempting. Especially when Hubby kept looking to his phone whenever we went out. It's so frustrating. Oh wait, I think jealous is the more appropriate word to describe the feeling.
Oh well, what's done is done... I'm gonna have fun with my new gadget!

No comments: