Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 8 October 2007

Baking for dummies II

The result of the cheesecake..... as expected.. presentation... FAILED. hihihi...
But, (with a big grin) food critics from in-laws were very good. they don't really mind the look. But I passed the test. The cake was a success. For a very amateur baker. HAHA! really, I followed the steps, what's the worse that could happened? Know what, I take that back. Anything could have happened.
Last week my cousin passed away. The nite of 2nd Oct. He had been on life support due to lung failure after a tragic accident. He was 26 years old. Still young. Same age as my sister. He was a good man, a good son and a good brother. I don't know really well. Haven't met him for quite some time. There are cousins which I have not met in years. Don't even know that I have new member in the family. My sister just told me another cousin of ours got a a baby on 16th of August. And I didn't even know his wife was pregnant. Fortunately I was informed when he got married. Heh!
Back to my late cousin. He was known to me as a rebel. A school drop-out and 'mat rempit'. Yet, he has my resect because no matter how rebellious he can be, he always come back to his family. Making sure mother and little brother are all right. Sis told me that his little brother did not join them for the funeral. For 2 reasons. One he got his PMR papers and two, he just could not handle the loss. He was close, very close to him. He was the one encouraging him to go to school, helped with his studies and all.
To my aunty, be strong. I know with the loss it would take her quite a time to recover. She was in an out the ICU taking care of her son. To his little brother, be brave and continue his legacy. The good ones. To my cousin, I give you my prayers.. and Al-fatihah....

No comments: