Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 6 October 2007

Baking for dummies

Yeap.. baking for dummies. Not that I've never baked before. It's just my baking era ended almost 2 decades ago. Since lots have changed during these few years, technology and all, I have to go back to the very basic of baking.
My first try was the simplest cupcake recipe available. Still I ruined them. How..? Unable to fill in the cups with appropriate amount. Taste.. OK. Presentation.. FAILED miserably...
Second attempt, white chocolate cheesecake. Got it from magazine. Taste.. OK. Presentation.. SO-SO. Unfortunately... the base, biscuits crumbs mixed with butter.. too loose. It crumbles as I cut the cakes.
Third attempt, not willing to give up. heh! Chocolate cake. Taste.. OK. Presentation.. FAILED miserably again! Hubby said my cake tasted like brownies. Not sure whether a good one or not.
Tonite I'm taking a second try on the cheesecake. Actually hubby asked me to bake another one. For 'buka puasa' with extended family. (Hubby's family always buka puasa together every Saturday during ramadhan.) And I made the worst mistake ever! As I added the eggs into the batter, I did not mixed it as quickly as I should've. Therefore I do not have a smooth batter. MY CAKE IS RUINED BY MY STUPIDITY IN BAKING 101!!!! And I'm going to serve this to people.. aarrgghhh!!! Right now the cake is baking in the oven. I have no idea how the result is going to be. I do not care! Hehe.. Actually I do. I do care.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good effort tho! Don't give up just yet!

Anonymous said...

disaster or not, mana gambar? letak la.. let us viewers be the judge. harharhar

sitynuress said...

ehhe tul tul.. nak gak jadi judge :P
takpe anis.. aku nya kek lagi buruk :P hahahah

anishussein said...

hik hik.. tak sempat amek gambo sebab frust sgt... by the time dah recover, dah abis separuh dah kek nyer.. :P

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ufucynet.angelcities.com/ewovon.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life