Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 18 December 2007

One week and counting...

It has been one week since Hubby left for London. Fortunately for me, I have been too busy with my angels and laundry that I hardly realized that he's actually in a different continent. Hah!
As at now, Imran has yet to show that he misses Abah. My sister told me that he did asked 'Abah ane?' (where's Abah?) and all she could answer was 'Abah keje' (Abah is at work). Lucky for her, Imran was satisfied with the answer. But it has happened in one occasion that Imran called for Abah during his sleep. He called for me first, then he started calling for Abah. Whimpering. I wonder what dream he was having. Me scolding him for not finishing his milk hence asking Abah to save him for my wrath.
As for Hani, she has her own mood swing. My MIL has confirmed that my montel daughter has her own mood swing. As and when she demands it, she does not want to be hold by anyone else but me. When that happens, I can't even go for toilet breaks. The worse part of the day is travelling back from the laundry shop to the house. I'm driving with Hani wailing all throughout the journey. She just kept crying until we reached home and I picked her up from her car seat. And I have gone thru this similar scenario with Imran when I had to drive home at night. The difference between the two, Hani has the possibility of throwing up after crying. Both Satria and Hilux got her sour milk on the seat. No worries, we cleaned it up immediately.

No comments: