Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 25 December 2007

Do I want this or Do I need this?

Since Hubby left for London, I have been browsing for things I want him to buy for me. Surprisingly, I have not found anything that interest me. Guess I do have all the things I need. Hah!
Throughout my browsing activity, I love to browse baby stuffs. Now that's where the greedy me really plays its part. Right now I kinda have a dilemma of I do need it nor do I want it. Actually, its more to whether my babies need this or not. A twin stroller/buggy. Right now, Imran is 2 and a half and Hani is 4 months. And I have one buggy which I bought in 2006 when we went to London. So, whenever we go out, Imran and Hani would have to take turns on it. But most of the times, Imran would refuse to let Hani use it, coz... it's his buggy! Hihihi...
As of right now, whenever I go out with Imran and Hani, I do not use stroller. I just carry Hani and hold Imran's hand. That's when I have to the bank or small shops. But when I go to shopping malls like Jusco and Tesco, (yes, I go alone with my kids...) I will bring along Hani's car seat and strapped it to the shopping cart and put Imran in the cart. Unfortunately when I do this, I would not be able to enter other tenant shops. No shopping cart allowed.
I asked MIL regarding this, should have known that she would not agree to it. But she has her opinion. Imran will grow out of it. With 2 year gap between them, most probably we won't be needing twin stroller. Not so convincing though. How long do I have to deal with stroller fights? Hani would definitely need one, and how long till Imran actually grow out of using one? 6 months? A year? 2 years?
So the question which I would like ask is, DO I REALLY NEED DOUBLE STROLLER?? My heart says YES!YES!YES!


3 comments:

deathBerry said...

no need la anis...

Anonymous said...

did u manage to search for phil & ted?

anishussein said...

deathberry: that's the same respond i got from my MIL.. HAHAHA

shariza: i did.. but azli still says no to it. wait till he gets back.. :)