Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 3 February 2009

It's past midnight...

and I am still awake.. I'm sleepy but awake..
Living in a neighborhood where you are the minority certainly has paid it's toll on us. Ever since New year we have been bombarded with fireworks war. That house trying to outdo this house is no longer an expression. It a way of life. They are trying very hard to outdo each others flashy and loud fire crackers that none of them even gave a slightest thought of people with babies and children who get scared easily by extra loud exploding sound. Alhamdulillah my kids managed to sleep soundly even when the fireworks are lit just right in front of our house. I'm not talking about those firecrackers we played during Ramadhan and Eidufiltri. I'm talking about gigantic fireworks.
I thought fireworks and firecrackers has been illegal for years. So how did these people got hold of the license or permission to blow up these fancy bombs? I just want my peaceful night back!!! I have to get up early and brace through idiots on wheels!!!!!

No comments: