Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 27 January 2009

1, 2, 3 4, 5

Once I caught a fish alive...

Imran has been singing lots of kids as well as adult songs. But it took me quite a while to figure out which song he's trying to sing. Especially when he was enjoying himself singing 'So What by Pink'. I could opnly make out the 'So, so what.. blablabl... rockstar' As for Hani she tries very hard to say the words, but could only come up with.. 'oohh.. oohh..' Good enough for me.
Last weekend we spent 2 nights at A Famosa Resorts in Melaka. Overall the security was good but the service? Bad!! Hubby's aunt wanted to have late lunch at their clubhouse cafe and ended up waited half an hour for nothing! No apology or anything that resembles their regret but somehow came up with an arrogant excuse of they only have one kitchen to serve 2 restaurants and they have members to serve. Well, they were in for a shock because Hubby's aunty just gave them one look and said ' That's not my problem! I ordered 1 Mee Curry and 2 plates of fired rice. And you came with 1 mee curry and 1 fried rice. If you can't handle that simple order then maybe you should re consider the tasks. Just because we're not one for your club members doesn't mean we're not paying customers!' That's not her exat words.. but how I wish it is. She did bambooed them for the bad service.
Durign the stay we decided to go for the Safari World, but had it cancelled due to drizzling rain. However we ended up in the 4-feet deep swimming pool in the rain! Hahah.. Oh, I forgot to mention we stayed in one of the villas which provided a not-so private pool. Imagine how happy the kids were when they saw the pool right beside the car porch. Imran's cousin was cheeky enough to wonder why can't they spent swimming in the pool until night time? Surrounded with 6 kids below 6 was priceless...
Sad to say even the cowboy world trip had to be canceled. It didn't matter though. They already planned to get up early to have the first dip in the pool. Ad this time Imran has finally found the courage to get into the pool. He got himself those round floaties and started to paddle all around the pool Guess he was phobic of not being able to keep his face out of the water with his arm-floaties.
I'll see if I can post some photos of the trip. Right now I have to wake Hubby up becasue we have to go out for grocery shopping. I hope I can persuade him to do some window shopping but he got his sinus problem again. So not so sure whether he would be in his usual grumpy mood or the good side. Hahaha.. Either way, after the long and enlightening chat with a someone, I have come to conclusion to stop being jelous of others happiness. Just be happy with what I already and about to have. Amin.....

1 comment:

Zana Fauzi said...

Comel betul nyanyi lagu Pink. When I was small, I sang "I just call to say, I love you" except the I love you part I'd sing, "Double-yew!"