Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 8 January 2009

After the long wait...

As some might have guessed, I went for a second interview last Tuesday. And today I got a call from them asking me to collect my offer letter tomorrow and get myself a medical check-up. Obviously when I said I can start immediately it is acceptable that they wanted me to start next Monday. But given the thought of how am I suppose to leave my kids without some warning would give me terrible guilt feeling. I requested for one week delay.
So I'm head over heels about getting this job. Since I have yet to get back my pre-married size, I have to settle with the traditional Baju Kurung. Courtesy of my mom. I can do a monthly rotational with the ones she gave me. Not including the one I bought for raya. Hahaha...
I pray that my kids would be alright. And I have to start a new cycle for Hani. What was it, reverse cycling watchamacallit?
Gotta go.. Hani and Imran are having fun in the shower.. Geez, wonder how am I suppose to survive the hours without them screaming....

2 comments:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

alhamdulillah....welcome back to working environment...:) i 100% confident u can survive the life without kids during office hour..:) hopefully d kids too can survive without thier beloved mommy...:)

nuhaafnan said...

don't worry anis, the kids would be soooooo relieved with u gone! haha just kidding, congratulations & welcome back to the working world!