Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 20 January 2009

After the grueling days at work..

I finally found my way to my ever so loyal PC. Hahaha... It wasn't that grueling at all actually. I sat there staring at my two monitored PC doing training module one after another. And watching my new-found colleagues answering phone calls and ever so expertly looking for information on the monitor while making sure the previous task which was interrupted by the call is not lost. With all the datas that needed to be entered and validate, phone cals to answer, queries to handle, there was one things that hit me. The place is somehow silent. After few hours I realized, the keyboard was not making so much noise. I remember back in my data centre day, we had complaint about the loud sound we're making just by hitting the keyboard. Gosh.. I really missed them.
To make matters worse, I realized that I did not miss my kids. Does that make me a bad mother? I don't believe so. Apart from I don't call to ask whether they're alright with MIL, I don't even talk about them. Well, the part where I don't talk about them would probably because I'm the only one with 2 kids. There's another lady with 1-year-old son but we haven't had time to chit-chat yet. The rest of the team? One word. YOUNG! Hehehe.. Imran has gotten used of me going to work. But it'll take Hani some time and loads of distraction to keep her occupied enough just to stop looking for me. She's getting along just fine with Hubby.
What can I say about Hubby, he's my guardian angel. These 2 days has shown me how dedicated he can be to support me. He has successfully managed to shower both kids before sending them off to MIL. Went to work and came back home and starts to prepapre for dinner! I have definitely underestimated him! He even help out to do laundry. Not that he never did before. But I know how exhausted he is when he came back from work, but somehow he also understood that it would take me some time to adapt myself to the routine.
If only I can get my pay earlier... Sad to say I won't be getting my salary until end of February. So I guess I have to get a belated birthday present for him. Hahaha.... Or an early anniversary celebration? Hmm..

1 comment:

deathBerry said...

missing the loud clicking sound, eh? sorry, it ain't there no more since everyone got to use new pcs. not that i care anyway, as it was long since i left that dept.