Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 17 January 2009

Last weekend...

as a stay-at-home mother will be spent in Jengka with my mom. Dad is stuck in CH because his chauffeur, my ever-busy sis had to work on Saturday. Besides I still have last minutes shopping to do. Wait, did I say shopping? It's more of grabbing whatever I can have from my mom's collections. Hehehe.. I've already got loads of office attire. But still yet to accessorize. Handbags and shoes are on top of the list. And where else can I get them other than my mom. Don't be surprised, she can actually have some very interesting collection of handbags and shoes. For a close-to-retirement-age lady. Huhu... Sorry mom!
Apart from that, I'm still wondering about make-up. Face powder and lipstick. I really need a good compact powder because I tend to shine by noon. Hahah.. As for liptsick, well.. to give colors to my face? Hehe... As for eyeliner, blusher or whatever other people use, I suck at it. Seriously. Eyeliner.. poked my eyes. Blusher... what cheekbone? The rest..? Come on. Give it up already. Just how much product can you put on your face. Okay, I'll take that back. I can still remember how heavy my make-up was on my wedding day. Gave my mom a shock because that lady destroyed my eyebrows! Hahaha...

2 comments:

nuhaafnan said...

hahaha, that last line is really funny!

Anonymous said...

Good luck in yr new job...tak yah nak mekap2 ni..buang duit je unless your line of job mmg kena keep the appearance well, tu lain citer la kan..

Wedding make up selalu sucks, ramai yg turn up jadi ala2 opera cina..aku pon tak paham kenapa..maybe they r trying too hard to cover the imperfection..meh kita salahkan mekap artis..haha!