Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 13 January 2009

If you can't stand it, change your diet!

Wonder what I would have reacted if I was being exiled to Mongolia? All work and no play? children start helping out as soon as they can understand orders? Make me feel so blessed living in this country. Though one say the grass is greener on the other side. I am quite content with the grass right here. Hahaha...
I have seen a couple of shows where families being sent to Africa, Mongolia and yes there was one family sent to spent 9 days if I'm not mistaken with an family the deep forest of Sarawak. Apart from the culture shock that they faced, one thing that really struck me big time. The animal slaughter. What on earth were they thinking every time they took a humongous bite of those greasy hamburgers?? A humanely killed pigs? Hahaha... Would you eat meat with poison in it? Of course not. You'll ended being humanely euthanize yourself. I guess electric shock could do the trick but that would be way too costly.
I guess being brought up in a not so small urban area is not too bad. I've seen cows, goats, chickens and not forgetting rabbits being slaughtered for their meat. And yes I've eaten most meat except for buffaloes. At least I think I've never eaten it. I can understand when vegetarians and PETA protesting these animal abused because they really believed that animals should have their rights to live because they are living beings. What I seems to have problem is with those people who eat their medium raw steak cooked by a well-known chef and claimed that killing animals are cruel and should not be tolerated. Now these hypocrites should be taught some lessons regarding the circle of life. Huhu..

No comments: