Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 20 January 2008

Ibu's day out.

Last Friday, without informing my in-laws, I planned an outing with Sha. I did ask permission from Hubby. He knows how desperate I was to have a day out. Since I can't do it without my angels, I'll just grab Sha. She has 2 angels too! Hu Hu...
I packed Imran's and Hani's things the night before. even laid out my outfit and their outfit on the bed for tomorrow. You just can't take these things for granted. If you are anything like me, you would end up leeving something very important behind.
On Friday, I got Imran and Hani ready by 9 in the morning. Stop at the laundry shop just to make sure everything is okay. By 10.30 I was already on my way to Sha's house. Wanted to to stop to bank-in Hubby's cheque, but waaaaayy too crowded. The bank that is.
Arrived at Sha's house around 11++ (I think), got everyone inside my messy satria. Two babies, two toddlers and two mummies.. hehehe... I'm proud of my so loyal satria. And we're off to IKEA!
The first we did, LUNCH! I was hungry but I have no idea what to eat. I was so blur with the menu. The last time I went to Ikea was like, a year ago. Could be more than that. I do remember pushing Imran in the Ikea cart once. Unlike Sha's toddler, Imran never sits still while eating. Unless he's watching TV. I know, I know, HUGE mistake. Can't help it. It's kind of a trend in Hubby's family. My dad of course would start to lecture us when he sees us munching in front of the TV. Hehehe...
Burrpp... okay with lunch. Sha and I went straight to our plan. Leave the toddlers at Småland. I was a wee bit nervous. I have yet to reach the bench where the we can see inside, when I heard Imran screaming for me. I just asked the attendee to carry him to the balls area so that he can see me from inside. I was not so surprised when I saw the weird face he makes when his feet touched the balls. Hahah... It was funny! I was as if he's diving into some weird uncharted territory. Luckily he got used to it. So there I was, chit-chatting with Sha, watching our sons playing, having a very interesting conversation, when I heard Imran screaming for me again. It was 10 minutes before completing the one hour period. Not so bad.
After Småland, we went to The Curve. Sha's turn to feed her baby. So I watched the boys. While waiting, another friend came to join us. So now, 2 mommies, 1 mommy-in-training, 2 toddlers and 2 babies. Haha.. nice crowd.
So far so good, no one is throwing tantrums. And there goes my big mouth! While we were strolling along trying to do window shopping, Imran starts to whine. He wanted to sleep. I only have one stroller and it's for Hani. So I had to make a difficult decision. Keep Imran awake. HAHAHA! My poor son. I can see he is tired but I can't have Hani in my arms while pushing a sleeping toddler with my stroller. My bait.. ICE-CREAM! Expensive ice-cream. It worked!
Went for a quick shop at Tesco. On the way to the parking, I realized I left the ticket parking in the car. Luckily I did not park so far from the paystation. Thanks to Sha for paying the parking fee. I totally forgot about that.
We spent the rest of the day at Sha's house. Showered the kids. Had McD for dinner. There goes my fast-food diet. HAR HAR HAR! I went back at 8 pm. Unfortunately, Hani is still having difficulty to adjust to night driving. She was crying all the way back home. She even threw up due to excessive crying. Imran by the way, already asleep once we reached the NKVE highway. By the time we reached Klang, Hani fell asleep. Arrived home close to 9 pm. Had to carry Imran to bed. Hani woke up to greet her grandma!
As for me, It might not be the perfect dat out, but definitely a good start. Can't wait to do it again. How about it Sha? Next time I'll take the truck. Hihihihi...!

No comments: