Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 14 March 2009

Batte of the fittest

I'm battling with myself actually. Trying hard to get use as a working mother of two very unpredictable kiddos. I know it's going to be hard. But not to the extend I lost all my sixth sense to my overwhelming exhaustion upon arriving home from the office.
Today we decided to go to TESCO hypermarket to buy groceries and things for Halimah. Since Hubby went home earlier, he went to MIL's place to pick them up. And I went straight home and took a shower. Asked whether she wanted to tag along and waited for her to get ready. Once we got to the car, I realized I didn't pack any diapers nor supplies for Imran and Hani. Since it should be a quick one, I just shrug it of and went on. BIG MISTAKE!!!!
Arrived TESCO, the moment I stepped onto the escalator, Hani screamed. I was stunned. We tried to calm her down when all of a sudden Hubby thought of checking her diaper. True enough she pooped. To make matters worse, it has been there for quite some time that she screamed because her bottom was stinging her. I wanted to scream at someone. But who else should I get angry other than myself. I should've been able to detect the smell. I always did. It broke my heart to hear her cry when I wash cleaning her in the washroom. I had to carry her throughout the shopping ordeal because she was in pain. Of course the fact that she's not wearing diapers just scared Hubby. Hahaha...
I can't believe how I can be so ignorant towards my kids nowadays. I do kiss them every morning before I leave. And do hug them when I see them after work. But the fact that I did not detect anything was wrong with them is definitely alarming. I really need to get myself on track my Imran and Hani. Especially Hani. It seems that she's rejecting the idea of having a maid in the house. She felt abandoned at some point. I just hope this phase will go away and eventually realize that I'm not leaving her with a stranger. Just a new addition to the family.
As for Imran, he's having a time of his life. Another person to bully and turn to when Hubby wants to 'cubit' him for misbehaving.

1 comment:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

Laaaa siannye Hani....be a working mum ke stay at home mum ke, both mmg need our patient n 6th or 7th sense la anis..since all these while die dah biasa ko je yg layan die..tetibe ada org baru plak..definitely the rejection tu wujud awal2 ni...just slowly let her adjust to the situation..insya-Allah..lgpun senang la sikit kut ada maid ni..once balik rumah..ko dah boleh terus layan hani n imran...keje2 rumah tu boleh la mintak bibik tu buat mana yg patut...compared to aku yg xdak pembantu kat umah ni..helper aku tu laki aku la....ehehehe sebaik die pun nak nolong..:)

eh by d way...i wanna invite u to come to my housewarming somewhere in Apr....book your time ek..its either 11th or 18th apr kut..tak boleh nak confirm lagi..

Datang tau...lama x jumpe ko..aku ajak umi sekali, nina, eye (eye tgh dnc ni), ayni, maya..and some lagi bebudak MMU dulu

Bring hani n imran too OK!!!!..