Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 23 March 2009

I used to...

be able to sleep late and wake up early without worrying what time i will some rest during the day. But now, I have to make sure I have enough sleep just to make sure I don't fall asleep while driving to work in the morning. Yes, I tend to be very sleepy while driving. Coffee sound so good but if I were to have coffee before I go to work, I have to make time for toilet break. Hahahaa...
Anyway, what can I share about my workplace? Other than the fact I drag myself to work on a daily basis. That's right. I hate my workplace. I don't hate the job. Somehow the place and the environment doesn't really motivates me to work harder than I should. Guess I need to figure out a way for me to inspire myself. Of course some some cute guys would definitely help to boost that. Hehehe... Guess, when you are so used to work in a team who will give you 101% of support, it's not easy to see a very divided team mates who has their own share of work. Too add salt to the wound, our so called boss is not exactly a very inspiring person. I thought someone with experience would be mature enough to realized threat does not give you the result you want. Sending news on salary cut and unemployment statistics doesn't help in boosting your team to work harder. It just gives you the opposite. I just can't believe how shallow some people can be nowadays.
Yikes! It's midnight. I have to iron my clothes and get myself ready to go to bed. Need to wake early tomorrow. No, I'm not going to work early because I want to. But I have to sneak out of the house before Hani gets up. The things you do just so your kids start their day in a better mood than yours.

1 comment:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

anisssss, lama x update..bz ek?

eiiii rasa terkilan x dpt amik gamba ngn anis aritu...arghhhh tensen ni