Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 24 June 2007

Exhausting month

This month have been a hectic one. First week, not so much travelling mostly window shopping for the new baby. Still have not decided whether to buy another stroller or not. We want to get a good one but turn out to be so expensive. Had quite a shock when huby told me his collegue spent RM2k for a Quincy stroller for his yet-to-be-born baby. Call me cheap guys, but I will not spend that much money on a stroller.
I am 30 weeks pregnant and still have not started buying baby stuffs. Same situation when I was pregnant with Imran. Waited until last minute to get prepared. Yep, if I'm not mistaken I went shopping around the third trimester. Guess I'm not that excited to buy baby stuffs until the baby is out. Hah! Hubby told he does not want to get any phone calls from me asking to buy nursing bra, breast pads, etc at the office. Hahaha.. Luckily the baby clothes we bought was enough. I tend to over-control my shopping spree. Weird, huh? Who else can admit to that.

No comments: