Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 25 June 2007

What a day!

Today, Hubby was not feeling very good. Imran started coughing(last night there was a bit temperature but immediately dealt with). Me..? Well, the usual 30 weeks-pregnant complaint starts to come. Especially after a long ride back from Jengka.
Today, I had to settle MPK's for the house, hand-in ASB application and the one task I completely forgot. Go to Maybank to get my current account done. Oh yeah, not forgetting the shopping for diapers, baby clothes, etc.. etc.. I can't believe how I hate shopping at this time. Of all the not-so-many-task. I got the ASB application sent and shopping. As for the MPK's bill, the kaunter at Giant was closed, and I was not in the mood to drive to the MPK's building. For those who knows Klang area well, I do not enjoy the other part of Klang town so much. Therefore I rarely use that road unless I have to. HAHA! Fortunately for me, I do not go out alone that much, so hubby will always do the driving.
Late afternoon, after a long try to get Imran to sleep, I got the chance to talk to hubby (via YM). He's not feeling well. His knees hurt, his tummy hurts, and he thinks he's down with a fever too. Great! Now I'm going to have to deal with 2 sick babies. Kidding! Imran is not sick, he's just in a phase of craving for attention.
Anyways, hubby got home by 4 sumthing, went straight to bed. then at 6 plus pm I woke him up to go to the clinic. I got myself and Imran ready. Waited for him to get ready ad it was 7 pm when we went out. I told hubby there shouldn;t be too many people around this time, but how wrong was I! There was at least 5 people before us. Syian hubby. He was shivering. Did I mention it was raining?
After the clinic trip hubby said he wanted to have beehun soup. Made another trip to a restaurant at Tesco after a short stop at the shop. Got his bihun soup (All of a sudden he's the one with the craving), went home, had dinner, watched CSI:NY. Got Imran to bed.
I'm sitting in front of the pc, and hubby is fast asleep with Imran. Baby in tummy starting to kick again. Okay, ibu will retire as soon as she finishes with this. Right now!

No comments: