Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday 27 June 2007

It's getting hot in here..

Aaarrrggghhh.... Can't stand this anymore. The same symptom occured during last pregnancy. Going into third trimester was never easy. Especially when it comes to heat. And I am not refering to the weather. It can be raining cats and dogs outside, but I'll be sweating like a pig if the aircond is not turned on.
The best part is, right now both hubby and Imran is not feeling well, therefore the control of aircond temperature goes to hubby (not that it was ever in mine anyway). I'm already thinking of sleeping in another room. Specifically my brother-in-law's room. But I didn't have the guts to do so. Man, that boy's room is like his private fort or something. Not even his mother would even dare to invade. heh!

No comments: