Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 23 June 2007

One week later.. almost

Haduuuhh.. I'm amazed at how some people can update their blog on a daily basis. I've tried a couple of times and can never commit. This is my last try. And still I had to wait for the right time until to update.
Reason..? Hubby asked me to control Imran's computer addiction. Yes. My soon-to-be-2 year old son is addicted to the net. Specifically the boowa and kwala(http://www.boowakwala.com/) website. He will say 'kwala' and that's it. Switch on the pc and start waiting for the page to load. Tried other sites, doesn't work.
It was so bad that one day hubby experienced the tantrum which scared the heck out of his nenek. He just went crazy, throwing his arms as we picked him up to calm him down. Screaming and wailing on top of his lungs. Once we let go, he'll go running towards the pc and ask us to switch it on (cuz we kinda switched off the main plug).
Hubby said, that's it.. control the computer usage. The best part is when he said he doesn't want his son to be like his brother. My brother-in-law is definitely addicted to his computer. Even the mother admit to that.

No comments: