Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 2 July 2007

90 days of maternity leave..

I wonder if I can request for 3 months maternity leave? You see, until the day I actually deliver this baby, I would have to go back and forth to the laundry shop and maintain good relationship with workers and ahndle any siatuation or whatsoeva that needs my attention. So I was wondering if it is applicable for me to request the maternity leave? Including the 40 days of confinement of course. The different is that I do not get paid because I have no income from my so-called 'job'.
Please be informed that the person I have to request this leave is my husband or better known as the bigger boss of ExT Laundry. Har Har Har......

No comments: