Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday 4 July 2007

Another C-section...?

Last check-up got me into some kind of a health freak. Naaahhh.... Just the intake of plain water is more than usual and i tried to go out either shopping or anywhere as long as not 'home or the shop. Reason.. Blood pressure and urine test did not turn out so good. But that's not so interesting to me.
It's the baby's position that gave me a surprise. She's (yes, doc has confirmed it's 90% girl) upside down. Meaning if I were to give birth then, the feet will come out first. Hahaha.. seriously. I was in that exact position when my mom had to deliver. I simply refuse to turn around. Result.. C-section for my mom. Kesian.. Guess it's my turn now. Payback time huh baby girl? Heh!
Today, went for a follow-up check-up. Every fortnight. Baby's position, horizontal. Head on the right side with legs in the left side of my tummy. Huishh.. I swear she was turning around in my tummy but is that it?? Felt like she was having such a great time torturing from inside. Well, doc gave me an explaination which made sense. hehehe... Since tummy is quite big for her, she's having such a great time moving around in it that there's a possibility that she already made a whole turn and will keep doing that until it's time to see the outside world. I was like.. whaa..?? She's going to have fun inside while I'm making funny faces cuz all the movement will definitely make my face cringe...

FYI, my son was born through C-section due to some difficulties to get through the pain.. Haha, truth was I could no longer stand the pain that I begged hubby to sign off the surgery form. Turns out the were fibroids blocking the baby's path. According to hubby (doc showed the fibroids to him.. yep!) they were huge that the surgery of removing the fibroids had to be done there and then. That answers the nurses question of why the baby's head was still quite high in my tummy when it's already suppose to be on a delivery position. Not that made any sense to me at the time.. Hah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's a girl! yay!