Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 12 July 2007

The craving for 'cencaluk'

God..!! I feel like a tonne in weight. Tummy's not so big but the difficulty of carrying myself to point A to point B is not and easy task anymore. Especially with a quite demanding toddler asking for attention every second. Thank you for grandparents. Hahaha... To those who have this kind of intervention please admit to at least to yourselves that sometimes you're just glad they're there to spoil the grandkids. Heh!
Lately it's kinda easy to lose temper. Some call it pregnancy blues, as for me it's a combination of my own temper which I have been trying so hard to control all these years plus the neglect which I've been feeling right now. I was hoping that during this last few weeks of pregnancy, hubby would be more sensitive to my needs. Unfortunately something came up which turned his attention towards something else. Can't blame him though. I've got myself to blame anyway. Seriously I can't blame my husband for being ignorant. There are some things that husband just don't get it. Like the idea of craving for things.
This week I found out that I crave for 'cencaluk'. Just one pinch once a day. Oh dear! It was not easy for hubby. He can't even stand the smell. Let alone the taste. Of course I told him not to even think of tasting it. He doesn't have to. It started when my staff bought the damn thing at had it for lunch. When I came to inspect the stuff they put on the table. That's it! I opened the bottle and it became an appetizer. Just had to try it. I have never ever tried 'cencaluk' before. Please note I did not go out and buy it yet due to the supply from my staff. But once the supply has run out, I told hubby I have to buy and replace the one I have eaten. He gave me this one look of disapproving my action. He thought once the supply is gone I would be okay and just ignore the craving. Honestly, I thought so too. But I was soooo wrong. After waiting for 2 days, I just can't stand it anymore. So last night, I was moody because hubby wouldn't make a quick stop at Giant for me to get it. I just took off with my car and went to Tesco instead. Looked for it and found a different brand. Brought it home and tried.. blleerrrgghhhh!!! It taste so bad. Not like the one I had before. So, today I drove myself again to Giant to get the one I like. Hahahaha.. Hubby doesn't know about this one yet. I can bet he would be disappointed with my action. Well, just can't help it can I?? Heh!!

No comments: