Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 31 July 2007

Birth date dilemma

It has been quite some time since I updated this blog. Like i said, it's not that easy to actually write something for other people to read.
Anyway, went for the usual check-up this morning and kinda expected the news that my precious baby is still in transverse lie position. Since I am already 35 weeks pregnant AND the space is no longer that big anymore for the baby to move about, chances for her to turn to a normal position is quite thin. There goes my chance for normal birth. Due to the fact that I had already went for c-sec for my previous child, the doctor informed me they will not wait until the full term of 40 weeks for labour. Reason given was the risk of the previous scar being overstretch. Don't know if that's the right term but definitely the easiest to explain and understood by me. Hah! So, he told me that on the next check-up, two weeks from now (37th week) if the baby is still in transverse, we would have to pick a date for c-sec. Her suggestion was on the 38th week which falls on 21st of August.
Now, my dilemma is that my mother in-law as well as my father have given me the idea of having the same birthday for my son and the new baby, which falls on 16th of August. I have not discuss this with hubby yet. Kinda too early to decide anything. Still got two more weeks to go!
What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

16 Aug seems fine actually! Why not?!!!

Nnt eventho just days apart, they will celebrate it on the same day kan?!!! Unless you want to do 2 parties. *wink

Anonymous said...

shariza...

I think they want to do 2-in-1 party... jimat rm loh! am i correct or wut?

heh jangan terase pulak yah!