Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 7 July 2007

Pre-delivery Complication

Just wanna share my pre-delivery complication. Courtesy of Sha' s blog.

I. Where to deliver <-- this one is settled. heh.. sorry Sha!
Fortunately for me, the hospital i went to last time just moved a few blocks away. So, I'm still seeing the same doctors (no specific doctor for me) from now known as Hospital Bersalin Razif. Even though some people might have heard of a case involving Dato Dr Razif last few years, I still believe it could've have happened in any hospital. As for the charges, during Imran's delivery, Dato Dr Razif was the one operating. He did 2 surgeries at one go which should not have been done in the first place. But due to some complication which I do not really understand, it had to be done there and then. With 2 surgeries, medications and 4 nights of ward, if I'm not mistaken the total was around RM4k++. Definitely not more than RM5k. I know, I know some people might think it's expensive. But believe me, I have heard far more ridiculous charges than this.

II. Baby Names
Have shortlisted names. but still yet to make the final decision. We don't have any special name to carry. So, kinda tough to make choices. Heh!

III. Normal? Caesarean? Double stitches???
This particular topic I have to agree the most scary of all. I do not want to go through another surgery. The aftermath is not something you look forward to. I can't compare the after effect of a normal birth, but I believe it's a lot less painful. The doctors told me, there's a good chance for normal delivery. But I had to be warned though, if any complication, and they really meant ANY complication occurred, straight to the operation room I go. So far the problem that I had during last delivery has not been and issue. But right now it's a new issue for this one. Last 2 check-ups revealed baby in 1. breech position(songsang) , 2. tranverse lie(melintang). Baby is still active, so I'm praying that as delivery time approaches, she will get to the right position. Why? Due to the fact my previous was C-section, there's be no other choice but to go for it this time. My mom told me to relax.This is normal. But I can't get rid of the past which I have made my mother go through during labour. The word 'payback time' kept haunting me. HAHAHA!!!

IV. Sleeping Arrangements
Hahahaha.. this is a funny one. My complication for this one is we only have one room for ourselves. Me, hubby, Imran and the new baby. As at now, yes, Imran is sharing bed with us. Later part, most probably there'll be another single bed but it'll be for me and the baby. Hopefully Imran won't be doing his stunt of jumping on top of me like he did the last time we tried to separate him. You still have time Sha. Me? I got like 2 months to go to. We'll just cope with any possibilities as we go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. Seems like the first one isn't really a complication after all. You have that settled.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).