Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 1 April 2008

April Fools Day.....

Unfortunately my day did not have anything to with pranks or anything related to the said occasion.
Hubby's back... made himself busy with preparing our house. We're planning to move in before he goes back to London. Finally (and financially.. heh!), we decided to postpone the renovation. Kitchen is not extended, gate is not replaced with auto-gate, plaster ceiling (I wasn't even keen in one anyway) and built-in closet had to be postponed to another date. The task of finding lights was forever a difficult decision to make. However I put my trust with Hubby when it comes to interior decor. He's good. Not all the time.. but definitely better then some I knew. Huhuhu! Right now we only have limited furniture. We only have those that we need, which includes beds, TV cabinet, dining table, a seriously-simple-couch and drawers. One reason why we do not own a sofa set... Hubby and I can never decide on what type of sofa we want. One very important criteria we both agreed, it has to be comfortable for taking a nap.
As for Imran and Hani, Imran is so-the-very excited about the new house. I don't think he realized that Atuk and Nenek is not moving in with us. I don't even think he's aware of we're going to move out of Nenek's house. Here with Nenek, he has some kind of a refugee's place to go every time I scolded him. Can't wait to see how he'll react when he found out he'll be losing this privilege soon. Hani..?? Completely clueless!!!

No comments: