Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 29 April 2008

Exhausting weeks....Heh!

Hubby's prepapring for another trip to London. 7 weeks this time. Well, it could be longer. Huhuhu!
Last Saturday we had a family gathering for a small house warming session. Solat jemaah for Zuhur followed by doa selamat. I thought I'd be doing the preparation. But when Hubby, Imran and Hani had high fever. My task was to get the house ready. Hahaha!!! By Saturday morning, all I did was vacuuming and mopping the ground floor. The rest of the house? Fortunetaly Hubby got better. He did everything else. Including clearing up the porch. Muahs for you sweetheart!!!
After the gruelling preparation for the house warming, now it's time for Hubby to prepare for his trip. His flight is on Saturday night. I'm not exactly thrilled to be left alone with the kids again. But this time it's just me and the kids. Some relatives do not agree with the idea. I understand of course. It's not exactly a good idea for me to be alone with Imran and Hani. Then again, I'm not so keen of going back to in-laws house.
However, the incident tonight might change my mind. You see, I'm still blogging at their place. Reason being, NO STREAMYX. Hihihi! There was a total black-out at my area. The whole residential area was dark. Hubby's still at work. So I called MIL to come and get us. I am not spending the night with my kids in a dark house. Heat was definitely an important factor. While waiting, Hani woke up and screaming because of the heat. Imran was a brave little brother. Not only he was calm, but tried to calm Hani too. I wanted to feel proud, unfortunately the heat was getting to me too.
Hubby's back. Wonder if the electricity has returned? I asked him to check on his way back. But tonite we'll having a sleep-over.
Nite everyone!!!

1 comment:

Lenny said...

anis...

azli nak pegi london lg... nak kirim something agak2 boleh tak?

huhuh.. sabo je aku kan....