Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 4 May 2008

Me, Imran and Hani

Hubby's on his way to London. This time, Imran was okay. He is very well informed with the fact that Abah's going to work in a far away place and wont be back for quite some time. I don't really know how far he understood them, but he seems aware that Hubby's leaving. He even said 'Bye! Bye! Abah.' in the most encouraging way. No, I did not use the 'Abah going for work to get us money for us to spend on toys and books.' Hehehe... However we did spend RM65 for his books. He refuse to put the books back. It's a set of 12 board books of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Suitable for children of 10 months and above. Huhuhu!
As for Hani, she had a blast watching Imran running around in circles. She had a very hard time to be still. That's what you get when you don't use the baby carrier. One very active and observant baby.
Me...? I thought of letting out a few tears when sending Hubby off. Unfortunately my ego exceeds my emotion. You see, I want to be seen as a strong wife. I want people to see me as a supermom. Hahaha! What a joke. I don't think I'll ever be a supermom. I can't even be a soccer mom. Let alone a super-mom. Huhuh!

No comments: