Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 26 May 2008

Crash... Boom.. Bang...

I was in a hurry. So I just make a quick stop at MIL to get the cheque I had unintentionally left 2 days ago. While driving out of the driveway, I made sure I do not hoard the road due to the size of my Hilux, before I went out to lock the gate. MIL came out with confused face because she wasn't sure whether I was coming in or going out. Well, I was in a hurry.
Anyway, that's not the story I want to share. While I was locking the gate and talking to MIL, a Kelisa backed out from the opposite house. It was so fast, that the driver crashed into Hubby's Hilux. Hilux left tail-light was cracked. And yes, Kelisa was even worse. The back door was wrecked straight to the back. No cracked or broken tail-lights though. She (Kelisa's driver) thought I was backing out too. Hehehe.. When I told her I was even in the car when it happened, well, she just backed away and say everything is fine then. At this point I was not aware of the cracked light. They drove away. And I don't think she said anything about being sorry for ramming my truck. Then only MIL told me, I have a broken tail-light. Aaarrrgghhhh!!
Nevermind. I know where she lives!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pity my Hilux...

Anonymous said...

I pity my Hilux...