Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 8 May 2008

Dilemma dealt... for now.

Thanks to MIL inteference, my problem with my worker is dealt with for now. MIL kinda drilled her to give a reason why she wants to quit. As what informer has told me, she was having problem with her boyfriend. He has been urging her to go back to her hometown. Unfortunately, her sister would never allow that to happen. But she did give another reason for wanting to leave. She wanted to learn computer skills. I have to agree with MIL on this. To what extend can someone survive with doing laundry works. So, as of now, MIL has given her words that she will try to provide a computer for her, to be places at the shop. And she has to keep her end of the bargain where she will equipt herself with computer skills. And I have to teach her that. Chait! There's always a catch. Hahaha! Note that her sister did informed that she has already taken computer classes before and quit halfway because... guess what... she got bored!
It's kinda troublesome not being able to name this girl. Let's see.. SN. That'll do.
Another problem I found out about SN. Her ego is even bigger than mine!! Hahaha... And her attention span as well as self-motivation skill.. almost none. She gets bored almost immediately. When she does get bored, she sulked like a little girl lost her dolly. Seriously. If she's in a bad mood, there's nothing that you can do to make her loosen up. Now, I'm in the service business, where you have to greet customers with a smile. Unfortunately once SN lost her mood, either due to workload or small arguement, she will not smile even when customer was actually trying to cheer her up. And to think she has been working as a cashier for the last few years. How the heck she even manage to deal with difficult customers? That too I found out when she was telling me her experience being cursed by customers for not smiling and mistakenly charged them with extra 20 sen. What was her response... cried for 2 hours and did no go back the next day and told her boss she wants to quit. AHA!!! It makes me wonder how many times has that situation happens during her working years.
Hani has discovered stairs!! MIL's stairs to be exact. Arrgghh!!!! I have been unable to figure out how to block my stairs because its too wide for the two baby gates I currently have with me. Now what do I do? I don't time to search for a new gate. Definitely do not have the time to make a customized gate. HARHAR! I'm not that good with DIY anyway.
As for Imran, less tantrums. If he does throw tantrums, there's always a legit reason. Hungry, sleepy or just plain bored. Can't really be angry at him for being bored. Especially after spending long hours at the laundry shop. I have to give in to him. He's a toddler. An active one. Not hyper-active. Like his grand-aunt commented, 'This boy doesn't know how to walk. He runs!' Hehe..

No comments: