Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 26 May 2008

I want water.... Or was it a drink?

Yesterday I had to stay at the laundry shop due not enough labour. So, I had to figure out something to entertain my toddler. Around noon, he was already bored and soaked up in sweat. He was climbing and jumping all over the place. I have no idea where he gets all the energy. I offered him a basin for him to sit in and fill it up with water. I used to do this when he was younger. When I had to handle the shop myself.
Anyway, after a long hour, his hands and feet have all wrinkled up. I took him out, dressed him and made him hot chocolate milk. Out of the blue, he screamed.. "Nak Air! Nak Air!" ("Want water! Want water!") I was stunned. At this point Nenek was at the shop to use the dryer. I asked Nenek to look after Hani while I go out with Imran to get him a drink. Just outside the door, he kept showing our pick-up truck while saying the same thing. I was confused. I asked him which drink he wants? At the mamak stall nearby or the usual grocery shop? He kept pointing to the truck. What in the world does this kid want to drink that I need to drive in order to get it? So, I asked him properly, "Imran nak air ape nih?" ("What kind of drink do you want?"). He did not answer me back. But what he did was show me the action of swimming. SO that's what to wanted. He wants to go for a swim. Oh dear! Oh Boy! He did not want a drink. He wants to go for a swim and play with WATER!!!! Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Anybody knows where I can hire a swimming instructor? Price is definitely an issue though. Oh yes, anyone can offer me their swimming pool? Huhuhuhuh!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anis, cuba ko check pusat akuatik shah alam, last time mmg ada kelas swimming for toddler, aku ada amik swimming class kat situ dulu, for adult la tapinya..tak sure la sekarang ada lagi ke tak kelas utk budak2 tu..