Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 6 May 2008

Why...???

I hate having negative judgement on people. Especially people with lower level of education. School drop-off etc... But today I seriously hate most of them. Why? Having experience of hiring people of low education level has given me the opportunity to comment on why some people stay financially miserable for the rest of their life.
Arrgghhh! I was informed in a secret way that one of my workers wants to quit. She claimed that the work is too boring for her. What the ****??!!! What kind of an excuse is that? Anyway, according to my so-called informer, she was having second thought on going back to her hometown. Apparently she misses her boyfriend. Peh! She has already asked my informer not to inform me as well as her sister. Hah! I knew there was something fishy with this situation. From what I've heard, her sister took a job here in Klang to get mother and siblings away from her family back home. Due to some family problem. And now, I'm assuming sister will be furious to know that she's planning to go back just to stay closer to her boyfriend. I know I would. To add to my headache, informer told me she planned to just quit. No advance notice. And she has been saying this for the last few weeks.
The thought of selling off the business sounds very sweet. It's not easy to find workers. That's why foreigners are most welcomed. With or without work permits. But I can't afford to take the risk. Then again, maybe I should. I hate making decisions. Especially when the business is in question. I'm stuck in between MIL and Hubby. They have different views for the shop. Most of them do not have something in the middle. Either this or that. I need Hubby's help on this. I do not want to go through this. I have had it with interviewing workers and trying hard on pleasing them. What exactly do they expect when they ask to work for a laundry shop??
FYI, since the day we opened, if I counted correctly, we have hired 6 full-time worker and 6 part-time workers. It could be more. I to had to let go 2 full timers. The rest of them quit for personal reasons. We only hire 2 at one time. I know I'm a good employer. More than half of my workers said so. I'm not talking big. Just trying to defend myself in this situation. I treat my workers the best that I could. Guess it's not good enough to make them stay.
Wonder when will she give me her notice? If she's actually plan to.

No comments: