Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 29 May 2008

Milestones....

The other day a very good friend of mine asked me about Hani's milestone. Hmm... To be blunt, I don't keep track. Even with Imran I just let it happens as it goes. Never keep track of when iot happens though. So when people asked when did Imran started crawling or walking or tallks, I just answer when he was about 11 months. Haha...
Imran is now 2 years and 9 months.
1. He can count from 1 to 10. he can recognize numbers. But there will come times where he would just simply guess until he got the right one.
2. He's starting to recognize alphabets. Still making wild guess when I asked him.
3. Loves to watch Little Einsteins, Handy Manny, My Friends Tigger & Pooh and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Which toddler doesn't like those cartoons?
4. He's not exactly hyperactive but he does have endless source of energy. I have no idea how he can stay awake for more than 12 hours. He rarely takes his day-nap nowadays.
Hani is now 9 months.
1. Still no teeth. I know other babies with 4 sets of teeth already.
2. Crawling ability at high speed. Already gripping the window grills to stand and scream at people outside. Usually at MIL and FIL landscaping my porch.
3. Sit up straight and likes to clap hands for no specific reasons.
4. Obsessed with my hair. Always trying to pull it with determination. Guess it's high time for her hair to grow. Unfortunately my family kinda a late bloomer on that department.
5. Also obsessed with my purse. GIRLS!

Both of them luurrrrvveeee to tease one another. When they're good, they can play together. I really mean together. Either pushing ball to one another or read a book. Actually, looking at a book is more like it.

No comments: