Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday 12 May 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

It's one day late. I know. I'm sorry. Please forgive me for not wishing every mothers out there a very happy Mother's Day on time. Hope your day is better than mine.
Let me explain what happen yesterday.
Woke up at 9 am to a very excited-for-no-specific-reason Hani and one not-so-excited Imran. Went downstairs. Turned on playhouse Disney channel for Imran. Made his chocolate flavoured milk. Made Hani's solid food. Got myself a cup of hot cocoa. Sat in front of the TV for a complate cycle of Pocoyo, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friend Tigger & Pooh and Little Einsteins. Took shower. Get everything ready for 6 hours at the laundry shop. Throughout the events, my mind kept reminding me of how Hubby informed me that he won't be around during the weekend because he's going on a trip to Manchester with friends. There goes my mother's day wishes.
After a not so long hours at the shop. (We susually spend around 8-9 hours). Around 6 pm we went to MIL's house to get ready for 'kenduri syukur' at an aunt's house. Hubby's cousin got his degree.
After dinner went back to MIL's to spend the night.
That's how I spend my day. How was yours?

No comments: