Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 17 May 2008

J-card Day in AEON Bukit Tinggi

On the 15th of May 2008, I spent 8 hours in AEON Bukit Tinggi. That's right. 8 hours in a shopping mall with Hani and Imran. Accompanied by my brother. He was supposed to help me out with my shopping. However due to miscommunication between him and his girl plus the inability to manover a shopping cart inside Jusco sections, I only spent money on kids clothings. The rest of the hours, long queue for payment, feeding time for Imran AND Hani and tea break for Ibu. Heheh!
I spent RM200++ for Hani's 2 pairs of slacks and 2 pink blouse, Imran's 2 pairs of 3/4 slacks and 1 t-shirt, 2 packets of Nuby's replacement straws, Tigger and Pooh's whiteboard set and 2 nursing bras. I wanted to get Imran some toys, but he was just not interested in any. Except for the whiteboard set which was not on sale!
Surprisingly Hani did not make any fuss at all. Even when we had to queue for the nursing room, she was okay. It's good to anticipate when to feed your baby before she started screaming. Heheh...
As for Imran, he did make a fuss. Reason... HUNGRY, BORED and SLEEPY. These three reasons are my excuses to why I do not loose temper on him. It's acceptable. When you bring an active toddler to place where he is not allowed to roam free, let alone stray 2 feet away from you, what do you expect? But his fuss is getting better. Hungry.. Ok.Let's eat. Bored.. Honey, please bear with me for today, okay? Sleepy... Okay, I'll carry you. Go to sleep. Note, I have Hani in the baby carrier and carrying Imran on my shoulder. HAH! My brother was still hunting for his short pants. Oh yeah, I got my backpack on my back. With 1-litre flask filled with hot water.
The next day I woke up at the ring of my handphone at 10.44 a.m!!! HAHAHA... there goes supermom! My whole body aches!!!!

No comments: