Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Imran wants to swim....

How am I going to get through this? My mom has offered to stay few nights in Tekam Resort, Pahang. There's swimming pool and my sis can accompany me. Unfortunately it has to be next week. Unfortunately for me, my staff has already asked for one week leave next week. She has yet to confirm the leave because still waiting for her boyfriend's leave application to be approved. Haiya!
And Imran has been begging to go for a swim. Of course I can go to a public pool. The problem is I have to have someone to accompany me. I have Hani to handle. But the biggest problem is, I CAN"T SWIM. I ca still remember a friend of mine described her ability to swim. 'Of course I can swim, she(someone who can actually swim) can go 2 metres ahead, while I go 2 metres deep.' Hahaha!
I really feels guilty for being unable to fulfill this one wish of his. I can't wait for him get older so that I can send to him swimming classes. That's right. I want swimming classes, martial arts lesson, art lessons, and list will go on an on. Unless Imran says no to some of them. I just wants him to be able to choose. Is that too much to ask? hehe...
Anyway, I'm still waiting for confirmation on my staff's leave. If she's not going back to reconcile with her boyfriend, then off to Tekam we go!
Though I doubt that she'll cancel her leave.

No comments: