Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 1 June 2008

Away from home

I'll be going back to my parents' place tomorrow. Today actually. At dawn.. Hah! If that's actually possible.
Anyway, I'll be gone for a week. Hopefully I get to spend some nights at Tekam Plantation Resort. Imran has been asking to go to swim almost everyday. It really breaks my heart.
I already asked Hubby to spend some time off when he gets back. Initial plan was to go to Melaka (supposed to go in March, but busy with moving to new home), but now I think it would be better to go to Bukit Merah. Why? Because I just saw photos of a friend's family vacation there. Thinking of going back there. We went there last year. I think I was about 6 or 7 months pregnant with Hani. Hahaha! Not exactly a vacation when your weight already reaching 80 kilos.
So, have a happy school holidays everyone!!!! See you when school's open.. Huhuhuhu

1 comment:

Fashionista Mommy said...

Hi! I've got trendy diaper bags for the yummy mommy in my blog! Do come and drop by :)