Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday 13 June 2008

Friday the 13th

Arrggghhh.... this pain is killing me. It has been a couple days since my dear 'friend' came to visit. She's still here and definitely making quite a point of I should go for a pap smear once she left. Great. Another very uncomfortable visit to the gynae. I don't hate it.. I just.. despise it. Hehe... I really have to make sure my fibroids are still under control. I can't go for another operation just yet.
On top of that, my wisdom tooth is trying very to come out. Yep, you read right. I'm still waiting for all frou of them to come out. Tension is definitely in the air. Since the last visit to the dentist was not exactly comforting. Apparently wisdom teeth can take quite some time to come out. He has seen a 50-year-old man complaining of pain because his wisdom tooth was peeking out of his gum. Oh God! Please.. please.. come out now teeth. I do not want to silly pain like these when I'm forty or older. I won't complain anymore.. I promise. People did say when you get older, It'll just get worse.
Now what else can go wrong. Oh yeah.. my nose is running all over the place, my kids are making such a havoc in my house. They have thrown their toys all over the place. I have no energy and mood to cook. Not forgeting the house chores. I have completely ignored the fact that I need to send for my laundry to be cleaned today. I'll just let my brother do that tomorrow. He needs freash, clean clothes anyway. Hehehe...
I got my road tax today, but in no mood to go out.
I ran out of salt... guess we'll just have instant mac and cheese today...
Okay, time to put my children through rough labour!!! Clean-up time!!!!!

No comments: