Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 12 June 2008

9 days and counting.....

I can't wait for Hubby to return home from London. It has only been 2 months. But it feels like... hmm.. no feeling right now. Just can't wait for him to come home. Safe!
Just to share something. Can I opt to pick him at the airport with me and the kids only? Is it selfish of me to ask my MIL not to accompany me this time? I know I can drive our pick-up truck with Hani and Imran. Come on.. It's a.. what.. 40 mins drive to KLIA? I'm pretty darn sure I can handle that. Hehehe.. No really, I can. I drove to TTDI by myself. Sure I can drive to the airport. Right?
I really want it to be just me and the kids when Hubby arrives. I want to be able to show how much I miss him without having this uncomfortable feeling when parents around. Is that too much to ask? Maybe I should just sneak out and go to the airport early. Hahaha!!!

No comments: