Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 17 June 2008

10 months old Hani

These few days Imran has been asking for cakes. So yesterday I went to La Boheme in Jusco to get him a slice of cake. Unfortunately he saw the whole cake and asked for that instead. Lucky me there's a mini size version. So bought that and planned to go to Nenek's place for a little birthday celebration. Imran's 34 months. No one was at home, we made a detour to the shop. We had the birthday song with my staffs.

And today's Hani turns 10. Haha.. What a gap. Friends has been making jokes that I should plan for my third to be born on 18th of August. Even suggested the year 2009. Sorry guys, doctor's advice, I have to wait at least 2 years to be ready for another pregnancy. As for another August birthday, I'll just let fate deal with that one. Huhuhuhuu....

Hani has been quite a traveller nowadays. She's still afraid to stand without aid. But she is turning into quite a chatterbox. IF she wants to... kinda like Imran. Though Imran kinda mixture of baby talks. And she loves water. If I left the bathroom door ajar for a few minutes and of course leaving Hani unattended, she'll be in there patting on the water on the floor. Resulting with another shower and a new set of clothes.

No comments: