Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday 12 June 2008

Roadtax and Insurance

Yesterday was the last date for Hilux's road tax. I'm still waiting for the new one couriered from Jengka. My father offered to help renew the road tax and insurance. Unfortunately due to the difficulty to find the office to renew the insurance, the settlement for both has been delayed. And here I am, still waiting for them. Father informed me his friend has mailed the road tax and cover notes late today, so it should be with me tomorrow morning. Hopefully I don't miss the courier tomorrow. Since my gate bell has not been installed yet. Huhuhuh!
I have done another sinful act in order to get my kids out of my way. The first one, introduced Imran to cartoon dvd's and disney channel. Now if I wanted to watch my show, I'll just switch on the computer and logged on to http://boowakwala.com/. It's an educational site for kids up to 10 years old. Imran enjoying himself with all the games and songs provided. He can coordinate his hand to control the mouse and clicked on his targets. But I'm still on control of his activity. Hehe.. There's limited time for everything.
As for Hani, she wants very much to join in her brother. Unfortunately Imran would ignore her and at some point tell her to go away. Hahaha!

No comments: