Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 15 June 2008

Father's Day

I kinda forgot about Father's Day. Well, my family never paid attention to all these petty celebration anyway. Hehe..
Ever since Hubby and I decided to close our laundry on Sundays, I have received request to reconsider the desicion. Some even suggested that we close on one of the weekdays instead. Guess we'll know what's on the agenda for next meeting. Heh!
I didn't do much today. Other than doing a little bit cleaning and cooking. But today I got to take Imran for a bicycle ride at the Butterfly Park. The initial plan was to walk from the house to the park. A good plan since I need the exercise. That was before Imran begged for cake. So that's my excuse. Hehe.. A drive to Tesco for a slice or maybe a mini-cake. When we arrived at the King's Bakery, all of the sudden the cake changed to 2 chocolate balls. I asked whether he still wants the cake. He said no. Well, if all of the sudden he wakes up asking for cake, I'll know who to blame for not preparing even after I have anticipate the problems. ME! Hahaha...
After the quick stop, we made it to the park. Took out his little bike from the back of Hilux (while carrying Hani.. Hah! Feeling very proud of myself.), and pass it to Imran for a ride. One not so long ride he wanted to go on the slides. There was already 2 kids playing there. A brother and a sister. Sister looked at Imran's bike parked nicely under a tree and went to touch it. Imran quickly went to her and said no.. that's Imran's bike. In his own words of course. Luckily the girl was very mature. She just smiled and started back to the slides. When she saw that Imran also wanted to get on the slides, she went to him and garb his hand. I was surprise. I watched her grab Imran's hand and was making sure he does not fall climbing the steps. And Imran just let her hold his hands. She guides Imran through the maze, make sure he went down the slides safely and doing everything a big sister would do to make her little brother was safe. Now there's one teeny kinda a what makes it funny. She may be a little bit older then Imran, but Imran was the bigger size. Imran is considered small for his age, but he was definitely taller and bigger than this cute little girl. To my surprise, Imran just let the girl hold his hands and followed her down the slides and through the maze. I wish I have camera. That's right, in this digital and hi-tech world, somehow I do not own a camera. I do have camera equipped phone, but too slow to take photos.
Oh yes, the girl kept calling for Imran in Tamil which I'm assuming means come. I need to get a video cam too....

No comments: