Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Make up your mind sista!

Tonight I got a message from my staff Z. She asked to give her a call. Immediately I thought she was having transportation problem. It happened before. But no, she wanted to pour her heart out about SN.
According to Z, SN has been acting like a very immature woman towards her job and customers. She complaints of heavy workload and difficult customers. And even blurted out about going to look for a job in KL with EPF and SOCSO. Hahaha!!! I believe every word Z has told me. Why? Because SN is a very immature person. She is completely oblivious of the working world nowadays. I have not been working for almost 3 years now, but I do know the working world out there does not comply with non-proactive people. SN wants a simple and direct job where she does not face conflicts. And working time is at her discretion. Wow! I cannot tell you how I prayed for that kind of job to come to my lap. It does exist though... If you really, really want it. Start your own business of office. You know, be your own boss. Don't hire workers. They'll give you massive headache. Oh yeah, do not meet up with cutomers to avoid facing frustrations. I know lots of people doing that from their home sweet home already. Hehehe....

No comments: