Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Suspended User

Hahaha.. as the title stated.. I have been suspended from friendster. Guess all those spam mails were right al along. Nevermind....
Today.. oh wait.. yesterday actually. Imran, Hani and I went for a walk to the park. I went for a walk, Imran riding his bike and Hani in her (used to be Imran's) buggy. At last I managed to accomplish my long awaited plan. To get Imran to ride his bike from home to the park and back to home. I was afraid he's going to be too tired since he did not take any day nap. Boy was I wrong. Hehehehe.. He enjoyed it!!! He even gets to go on the slides. We went out quite late in the evening, around 6.40 pm. And managed to get home before Maghrib. No, it's not that far my home to the Butterfly Park. I have to consider the distance for a toddler and a baby. Not for my distance to exercise. And no, I did not feel any muscle pain because it was not a grueling walk at all. It's just an evening stroll with my angels...
How I wish Hubby's here to enjoy this. 5 days to go!!!! Yeah!!!!

No comments: