Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday 18 June 2008

You need to grow up sister!

I have one very young worker.. and one early 20's worker... the very young worker is a school drop-out, Z. The other one, SN, SPM holder. Not so impressive result anyways. Both doesn't want to continue academic session. Hehehe..
Now, These few days I have been listening ti Z complaining about SN. Not that I don't want to help. It's just she knows very well how unprofessional and irrational SN can be when in one of her mood swing. Unfortunately her mood swing does not mean she's experiencing PMS. It can be a lot of reason for her be in her bad mood. For goodness sake she can't seem to control her emotional stability. It affects everyone including the customers.
I have got suggestion from almost everyone that has faced with SN mood swing. One common suggestion, find someone more reliable to replace her. Hah! Easier said than done. I can let her go, but to get replacement? Not so easy when I would prefer to have locals than foreign workers. I know working at a laundry shop is not exactly glamorous. But hey! Someone's gotta do it. Hehe...
I have been kinda ignoring the fact that my workers are having communication problems. Reason being it's not exactly work related problems. If you have problems at home or anywhere that does not have any relation to work. Leave it at home! Then again if you do want someone to talk to, I'm here. But just as dB has been rambling about her so-called-friend, SN is one of those who does not take advice and critisim positively. She only wants sympathy and people feeling sorry for and want people to kinda solve her problem. Not give her advice of what to do.
I have been avoiding her these past few days. I'm pretty sure she's going to quit. When is up to her discretion. She's a good person. A good worker too. But she needs to grow up. Soon!!!
p/s: SN is one of those naive girl came from a small untainted town. If she starts to work in KL where the social life is waaaay different than home. I'll bet she's going to get a major culture shock!. Wonder how her sister going to handle her then.

No comments: