Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 28 June 2008

Walk-in closet

Thank you for the prayers... Hani and Imran has gotten better. I am now dealing with heavy cough. Phlegm problems. The massage idea sounds so good but it's not easy with Hani clinging to me 24/7. She's still having trouble to cling to Hubby. Can't blame her though, she rarely sees Hubby. I do feel sorry for Hubby too. It's not the best option to leave your family. But we do what we have to do to get by. Right?
Hubby has finally booked for a walk-in closet for our room. I have always dreamed of having a walk-in closet. Especially watching Oprah's. Yeah I know... a housewife can still dream... huhuhu... Next Monday the measure-man going to come to get the exact measurement and within 14 days days... I getting a fully functional closet!!! No more hanging clothes on the door knobs!!! Yeah baby!!!
Thanks to Hubby's excellent handy work, our closet wall is silverish-gray colored (I'll check the exact color code later. I think it's called Pebblestone). We both wanted kinda a dark colored but not too dark. I'll try to upload the completed work once it's done. As of now, most of our clothes are still in boxes. We have been doing laundry 3 times a week. Used to be twice a week. With each loads can come up to 15 kg a pile. Hahaha! Can you imagine how hard our washing machine works?

1 comment:

Zuraimah Ismail said...

erk...how do a walk-in closet looks like? hihihihi...seems interesting la plak...amik pic cecepat..x sabar nak nengok...

15kg a pile of laundry? whoaaaaa me cant imagine if i am in ur shoes...x terlarat mak...tpkan ada laundry shop..p anta kat kedai sendiri la...;)