Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday 13 April 2008

We're Moving!!!

As of now my 2 angels are fast asleep on our mattress. Yep! That's right. The bed has already been disassembled and sent to our house with the rest of our stuffs. Not that we have lots. Heh!
Anyway, I can't wait to begin my duty as the lady of the manor. Hahaha! Seriously, those who have stayed with parents let it be their own or in-laws, you would surely understand. Your authority comes next to them. And of Hubby. So now you are second in command. Sort of. So what's my first move? Shopping for groceries, household items and kitchen appliances and utensils. It has been quite a while since I cook a complete meal. Years to be exact. I have these quirky attitude of unable to adapt to someone else's territory. 4 years I've lived with in-laws. I can count with my fingers of how many times I cook. Worse case, I don't even know where she stores her herbs and spices. Tells a lot about me huh.. heheh.. I know I know... I am ashamed of myself.
FYI, we have yet to install our landline telephone, Astro, Streamyx and what else..? Let's see, Oh yes! We have not bought any TV yet. Haha.. Imran happily let us borrowed his 14" tv for the moment. No Astro? No problem. Imran will entertain the whole family with his cd collections. His favorite? Mickey, Donald & Goofy - The Three Musketeers.

2 comments:

Lenny said...

that's great... aku tau camner feelings nyer dapat dok umah sendiri....

and owhh.. i like those shoppings... ahhahaha.. ko dah dapat blom ko nyer oven?

deathBerry said...

wey. tak ajak aku house-warming pun??? huh. cam ni la kawan..