Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday 4 April 2008

Home Sweet Home...

As stated in previous post, we've (actually Hubby) been busy preparing our new house. Hubby installed lightings, fans and aircond himself, being a very good handyman he is. Me? having excused myself with having to handle Imran and Hani, got away with loads of task. Including cleaning up the house. Hah! or so I thought. Hubby told me he left the toilets and windows for me to clean. Well, lucky me!
Here's the front view of our new house. Photo courtesy of http://www.wctland.com.my/


3 comments:

Lenny said...

anis,

cantik umah korang.. kat mana nieh?
cam kat alam megah jee..

anishussein said...

lenny,
thanks.. kat bukit tinggi klang..

sitynuress said...

tinggi nya umah ko nis..
heheh aku tak terdaya nak ngemas
ehheheheh :P
anyway.. slamat masuk umah baru!!
feeling nya akan totally change!!
goooddddd feelingss i mean :)
take care beb!