Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday 6 February 2010

False alarm...

on the measles case. I really thought Imran got measles with the tiny red spots all over his body. Turns out it's one of the symptoms for viral fever. Can't blame Mom for panicking though. Hahah!
Anyways, Hubby's fever definitely went for the worst when he's admitted for Dengue. It rang the house alarm to check on any mosquitoes breeding places. No matter how convinced you are that the fever did not start at your home, you just never know. But for now, Hubby somehow convinced he got this during his visits to Nilai. The fact is we do not get mosquito bite at home. Heh!!
Last night I had to leave the kids and my maid with MIL. Spent the night with Hubby at PMC to watch his temperature. I remember when my dad was admitted for the same case, his fever was so high that he kinda lost his sanity for a moment. Talking gibberish and no one could understand what the heck he wants. Thank you MIL for helping out. Even though she has to take care of FIL who is still recovering from his leg operation to remove blood clot.
The very selfish part while handling my family right now is thinking about work. I got a lot in my hand. And I just don't know whether others got the time to help me out with my tasks. I am really worried. I don't even know who is exactly my back up. Hubby kept telling me, sometimes you need something to screw up before you can argue on whatever request you need for your team. I just pray I still got time on Monday to cover up all the losses. If there's any.

No comments: