Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday 2 February 2010

It's February...

Hubby's birthday coming up and I have no idea what to get him. Perhaps just a nice movie and dinner time would be good enough.
I started this month with Imran missing school. He got quite a high fever yesterday which has subdued last night. But this morning he gave me a fright when his nose was bleeding non-stop. Hubby kept telling me not to panic because it'll make things worse. Sorry Hun, I can't stand the blood actually... Anyway, finally the bleeding stopped but I still need to bring to the doctor. So told my boss I have to take emergency leave. But somehow it's kinda worrying as I still got a lot of work to finish today. Hmm... I'm just glad Hani is not falling sick.

1 comment:

ummi said...

can't really comment on the pressie. i gave hubs a casio g-shock for his last bday. sesuai utk dibawak pg exercise..